Reporting to the team leader, this position will collaborate with the electronic engineers to design and develop lighting fixtures.
Key Job Responsibilities
- • Report into a team leader on product design
- • Organize & process project documentation
- • Provide design and manufacturing solutions to product development
- • Collaborate with our partners in Japan & Singapore
- • Require to frequent travel to different factories in P.R.C. cities
- • Bachelor Degree/High Diploma in Optics/Physics/Mechanic, Engineering or equivalent;
- • Minimum of 3 year relevant experience in design or manufacturing in lighting industry
- • Hands-on knowledge in full-spectrum of engineering, manufacturing and operations
- • Work under time pressure
- • Self-motivated, proactive and pragmatic
- • Good written and spoken English & Mandarin; knowledge in Japanese is advantageous
- • Knowledge in AUTOCAD is a must
- • Knowledge in ProE, Solid work, Photometry would be an asset.
- • Candidates with lesser or different academic/professional qualifications or experiences would also be considered for appropriate position